cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

mitchedge92
New Contributor
New Contributor

iphone 12 order

i ordered an iPhone 12 the lady said that it could take up to 5-6 weeks wondering but she didn't seem sure and official dates for deliveries i wonder 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Serena_YC

Re: iphone 12 order

Hi @mitchedge92

Generally speaking, our teams would not be able to provide an exact delivery timeframe for devices on raincheck or backorder. More information on this can be found on our Backorder, raincheck and stock availability page

Once a device has been allocated to your order and is onboard for delivery, you would receive a notification via SMS or email with the delivery tracking details.

If you would like us to assist in taking a look at your order for you, I would recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Berin
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same boat
I ordered on the 13th, waited for 3 days to get a confirmation email.
Status still says submitted and the chat in app can not provide Andy update other than ‘suggest you wait’

Also the website says the models I ordered are in stock??

Furthermore a friend walked into a Telstra store today and got one straight away.
Thinking of cancelling my order
0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Hi @Berin, we appreciate you contributing to this forum. If you received a confirmation email, this would confirm that your order has been successfully processed and has been sent to the Warehouse. If you placed your order on the 13/11/20 it is likely that your order was also on Backorder Status when it was placed. 

But, as you've placed your order you've secured your place in the order queue and we will notify you via SMS/email once it has been processed for delivery. Rest assured, our Warehouse Team is working hard to allocate stock as soon as they can. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos