Searching...

Mobile

international calls

Bendy

Is anyone getting a “your account balance is insufficient to place a call to that destination” When they try calling overseas?

Re: international calls

GuyCS

Hey @Bendy - it sounds like you're on a prepaid service that may not have credit for the international call you're trying to make. We'd recommend checking your balance in relation to our International Call Rates

Give us a shout if you have any trouble. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bendy

Hi Guy, yes I am on pre paid- I have 300 free mins per month & have hardly used it. I'm trying to phone South Africa & have been using these free mins for years now. The only thing I can think of is if Optus has taken South Africa off the list which I can not been notified about & I will be very annoyed as this is the main reason I have taken my very expensive pre paid mobile package

Marie

Hey @Bendy, hmm that is unusual.

Have you spoken with our 24/7 Care team to have them check this out for you to confirm it's still in your call list?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos