Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

iPhone Xs signing up instore at Apple

Kyle12345

Hi, 

I was advised in an Optus store that I could sign up to a new contract with Optus at an Apple store (I have previously done this with other providers as well). 

Is this possible, and will apple be able to apply the student discount for the contract?

Re: iPhone Xs signing up instore at Apple

petergdownload

Not sure, probably best to wander/phone into the store and ask.

The student discount is seperate from any plan etc. Get that sorted then you just contact Optus with your student card details and they'll apply the discount to whatever plan you have then.

Peter Gillespie

Dan_C

Apple stores do offer carrier contracts @Kyle12345

There shouldn't be an issue signing up with Optus. 

The student discount would need to be applied post-sale.

Remember to generate your discount code through our Student Hub

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Beauhill

Hi same serario here i signed up at a harvey norman store the other day they advised me they can not apply the uni discount am i able to.get that added to my new phone plan?

petergdownload

@Beauhill

IME the student discount can be applied at any time. As long as it is an Optus plan then notify them of your edu email address and you should be elligible.

Peter Gillespie

Dan_C

The student discount should be applied at point of sale. 

If that's online, you redeem the offer in check out.

If for whatever reason you're unable to redeem the code at the time of purchase, it's a good idea to have a chat with our team.

We can apply the discount post-sale, but it's not the official process. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
129 Kudos
120 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos