Searching...

Mobile

iPhone Xs max

RonBron

Hello everyone and Optus!

i ordered an iPhone instore on the 16th of September and received a text and email that it has left the warehouse but my question is how long after leaving the warehouse will it get here? I’m in 4053 Brisbane. Every time I enter the tracking number on the StarTrack site it says cannot be found even though it’s left the warehouse? Can someone follow up? I’m getting impatiently excited 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Re: iPhone Xs max

Kcm1y

I’m in exactly the same situation!!!! I was told it would be with me the following day (today). I checked the tracking and it wouldn’t work. Contacted Optus, and told it HADNT left the warehouse (even though I had email and text to say it had)! So currently I have no idea! 

Highlighted

Kcm1y

Hopefully it’s already delivered, but if not, track here - https://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au The standard StarTrack site doesn’t work with our numbers for some reason! 

Shauna

Hey @RonBron & @Kcm1y - Can see how this must be confusing! Generally speaking once your handset has been assigned to your service, it leaves the warehouse the following day. Our warehouse is located in NSW, once it leaves our Warehouse it then goes to a Star Track processing facility, then it's on it's way to you.

Can you both send me a private message confirming your mobile number, full name and DOB? I'll see what the status is Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RonBron

Hey Shauna and everyone else!

I can confirm that my phone was on board for delivery! Yay! But the post office it was dropped is closed today! BOO so I don’t pick it up until Monday/Tuesday 🤪. But thank you so much for replying to me and clarifying those details for the next time I pre-order.

Have an awesome weekend! 

Shauna

Oh that's awesome news @RonBron! Smiley Happy Enjoy!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
154 Kudos
125 Kudos
96 Kudos
95 Kudos
75 Kudos