Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lauren32
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

iPhone XS Max, what is going on?!

I ordered 2x Iphone XS Max in store and was told we would receive in 3-5 business days, this was only on 6/10 but after reading so many comments on here I'm concerend we are going to be waiting weeks. Online Chat can never seem to help, trying to call up to speak to an actual real life person is torture and I just wondered if anyone has actually recieved an iphone XS Max order from Optus yet?? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: iPhone XS Max, what is going on?!

People certainly have. 

Today is the first possibly day your phone should arrive but it may take till the end of the week.

Give Optus a chance to get it right Smiley Happy

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Lauren32
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I doubt it as I've now been told on online chat there is no stock that can be allocated and could take up to 3 weeks. disappointed to be reassured in store of 1 week maximum delivery time, to be told probably 3 weeks by the online team, I think he just wanted a sale!

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Possibly (Hopefully not)

Stock Levels are generally not well known in Optus neither are the status of deliveries all ready underway etc. You'll usually hear nothing after the initial sale confirmation until you actually get the phone. Online sales staff would essentially be guessing just where in the line your phone currently is. 

Hope it turns up soon.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Lauren32
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help, hopefully it will come soon 🙂

0 Kudos
CatHow
New Contributor
New Contributor

I pre-ordered mine on September 17, and am still waiting. Getting so frustrated with no updates and empty promises of "it won't be long now"! 

0 Kudos