Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
anthonyn
Contributor
Contributor

iPhone X - Optus is lying!

Literally have had 3 people confirm my phone will be delivered this morning and last night, some guy apparently rang up Startrack and they confirmed it that they were delivering it today. And now i'm being told it has not been allocated and now they are telling me the 14th?! 

Are you serious Optus has any one received a text message and confirmed this because im done! Literally optus is so poor with customer service you should be ashamed optus its a complete joke!

5 Replies
Machine_Lord
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iPhone X - Optus is lying!

Same here. Optus is a hoax. I have been told the same. "Yes Sir it is your iPhone X which is received at the warehouse" Daah!!! where the hell is the phone?

I guess I am going to cancle the order and go for Pixel 2 xl.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Four messages, why believe the only one with bad news? Seems quite possible your phone is on its way to you right now... 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
MouniraH
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @Machine_Lord

I can confirm that you will receive an SMS when your iPhone is on board for delivery. You can track the status of your iPhone delivery using your order number  in the confirmation email at www.startrack.com.au

We appreciate your patience 

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
MouniraH
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @anthonyn

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Could you please PM your details and include your tracking number so we can look into this for you?

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
BMW_X3
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi M, 

I just got the following update from OPTUS chat:

"the order has already left warehouse and you can expect delivery of the order by today or tomorrow morning" 

But i haven't received an SMS yet......

0 Kudos
Top Contributors