Searching...

Mobile

iPhone 8 Delivery to WA

NatMarshall

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue as me; I have pre ordered (and am transferring from another network), and got my initial email but no emails since saying that I’ve been approved or delivery details despite being told on the phone last Tuesday (19/09) that I was approved...then I spoke to someone on Friday and they said I should get an email within 48 hours. No such email has come.

Where is my new iPhone? Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Re: iPhone 8 Delivery to WA

nizz

Same thing happened with my note 8 preorder. Looks like they just upgraded their backend system and they're having a tonne of issues with it.

I've been asked to PM my details but its been days and I'm still no closer to finding out whats going on with my order.

JordanOptus

Hey all, I'd suggest getting in contact with Sales Support when you get a chance to see what's going on. Apologies for the delays Smiley Sad

nizz

I've been in contact with someone on chat at least 5 times, been asked to PM a mod on here twice with no response, visited 2 stores and spoken to a rep on the phone.

Placed my pre-order a month ago and still no sign of it, not even a working tracking number and barely even an apology.

All I can say to you is good luck.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos