cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: iPhone 12 Pro Max Pre-Order & Delivery

Hi @MaryPeach, I'm sorry for any frustration caused. Please note that a temporary order number means we have received your order, but it is still being processed. Once your order is processed, you should have been sent an email with a confirmed order number ending with A, e.g. 600000A. Can I confirm that you've received a confirmed order number? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
MaryPeach
New Contributor
New Contributor

No, I have not received an updated order number. Have not received any communication since the first email with the temporary number.
0 Kudos
MaryPeach
New Contributor
New Contributor

Have not received a confirmation number. No communication since first and only email.
0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Thank you for confirming, @MaryPeach. In that case, we would just like to confirm that your order has been correctly processed. I would recommend confirming this with our Sales Support Team via our Messaging Feature on the My Optus App. Alternatively, you can send through a Private Message on either our Official Facebook or Twitter page. I realise that you've already called our Support Team, but I feel like having the confirmed order number will provide you with a bit more clarity. Your time is much appreciated. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

MaryPeach
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your advice. I will do that.
BC1979
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just curious as to whether you are still waiting for your delivery? I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro on 11th November and I’m still waiting and there is no delivery information either. I just keep getting text messages saying it’s still on back order. Kinda getting close to just cancelling and moving over to another provider at this stage. I’m moving interstate in three weeks and would love to know if there is any chance at all of it arriving anytime soon.
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hi there @BC1979, If you do have any questions regarding your order, I suggest sending us a message via the My Optus App or our Facebook or Twitter pages. We can then securely confirm your account details and check on your order from there.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors