cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

iPhone 11 employee advantage

Been waiting on the iPhone 11 to become available via the employee advantage portal. Customer care at Optus has no idea what I'm talking about.

Would anybody know how long it usually takes for new phones to become available on the portal?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: iPhone 11 employee advantage

Hi there AaronDCruz,

I do know what you're talking about however don't have that information.

Your employer should have a contact that liaises with Optus, have you tried reaching out that way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: iPhone 11 employee advantage

Gave it a shot, no contact details were available, unfortunately. Tried looking up for an email ID to the employee advantage team too but didn't find anything. Would there be any work around this?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors