cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Preorder and Delivery

yay, just got this mail from Optus: 

Your Optus order 97020XXX has left the warehouse and will be delivered to you shortly.

I contacted Optus and they gave me my StarTrack tracking number.

Not showing on StarTrack yet, and Optus order tracking still says 1 of 1 in progress, so guess this is just a case of the system not being updated yet. 

hopefuly you all get your phones tomorrow 🙂

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: 

Recieved an email and Text from Optus saying the device has left the warehouse. 

However, No updates on Tracking/My orders whatsoever. 

Also, is the Startrak Tracking ID different than the Optus's Order number? I was thinking it should be the same?

Eitherway, whoever got this text/email this morning should get their devices tomorrow! If not, it means later dates for you unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Has anything heard anything more or been able to actually track the shipping of their order?

I called Optus and they said that orders will be delivered in 3-5 days, which means tomorrow is not on the cards 😞 

Anyone howard anything else?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I got the same response but they also didn’t know what I meant by consignment number or courier....

check later tonight, the data should be uploaded by then.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I got one this morning saying it would be delivered today with the Optus star track link but no tracking number. I called Optus and they gave me the same number as my order on the Optus website but told me to remove the last letter and not to track my order with the link they had sent me. BUT that’s wrong.

Use the your Optus order number provided on the Optus website to track your order with the StarTrack link they sent you in the confirmation text and DO NOT remove any characters from it. It’ll come up. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors