cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor Robin88
Contributor

iPhone 11 Pro Preorder and Delivery

I preordered shortly after 10 PM on Friday the 13th. Has anyone recieved anything else apart from Temp Order number or Order Number? I remember preordering in the previous years and getting a tracking info a couple days before the launch day.

Just want to find out if I am indeed getting the phone on the 20 Sep.

Cheers Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
14 Replies
New Contributor Benjoon
New Contributor

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Preorder and Delivery

I only received a temp order number and nothing else. Not even an order number.

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Best to call the sales team on 1300929949

I did this on Saturday - they had to do a credit check/id check in order to progress the order. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
New Contributor Benjoon
New Contributor

I just rang 1300929949.

They told me that, the phone was on backorder and there's not enough stock so they dont know when it will be fufilled. They will send an update email once they find out. It might take 1 week or 1 month, but at this stage, there's too much demand.

They should have told me sooner, i would have just gone to apple. (especially considering that there's a news there may be problem with further manufacturing of phones)

0 Kudos
New Contributor mikeb147
New Contributor

Same boat here, got order number and tracking the order number shows order in progress 1 of 1 with no shipping tracking number yet. Also pre-ordered just after 10pm, and had my order processed on Monday, so will be very surprised if not getting my phone on launch day...

0 Kudos
Contributor Robin88
Contributor

Nothing yet..

I did call the sales/order team and they cant give me ANYTHING! Preorder is always so shady from Optus. I dont understand why. No update texts, no "real" delivery timeframes, no updates. I am going to be away for 3 weeks after wednesday next week and could really use the new camera(s) tbh. I just wish a telecommunications company communicated a little better than this.

0 Kudos
Contributor Robin88
Contributor

When did you order though? Most Midnight green went on backorder on day 2 (14th Sep) actually. Till then, it said either 1 Oct or 9 Oct and NOT 20 Sep.

I am also at the same stage- In Progress 1 of 1 product in this order. There is also a message telling me what happens "IF" the device is out of stock.

But i ordered just past 10 PM on Friday the 13th. Surely, I should get it no? 

Has no one got any updates? Any contributors or staff here?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor randomhero24
Occasional Contributor

I ordered at around 10:40pm and rang today and was told I was in the “first batch” of preorders. No change to the tracking page, just says in progress.

Contributor Robin88
Contributor

RandomHero24,

I ordered around or prior to that time as well. I think different people are getting different answers from them. Which is very unlike tech support haha.

I guess it also depends on what model, colour you went for.. I went for Pro Max Midnight Green and i believe those were the first to sell out.

Anyway, keep us updated if you see any activity on your order page.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor randomhero24
Occasional Contributor

Just got an email saying the “device has left the warehouse and will be delivered shortly”

assuming this means tomorrow...

0 Kudos
Top Contributors