cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

iPad Pro 2020 - Activate Sim?

Hi all. My device arrived today with no sim. optus chat are no help, he keeps telling me to remove the sim that I dont have.  Should i have recieved one? There are no instructions about this on any of my emails from Optus. iPad settings asking me for a QR code to activate service...any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: iPad Pro 2020 - Activate Sim?

Hi @randomhero24, thank you for reaching out here. You should have received a SIM if you signed up for a plan. In some cases, the SIM is sent separately from the device.  

You should have received order updates via SMS or email with tracking information → Orders and Deliveries. The QR Code is needed if you'd like to activate an e-SIM onto your device. You can request for a SIM replacement in the form of an e-SIM once you've activated your new SIM. 

For confirmation, I'd recommend messaging us via the My Optus app https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG so that we can check your order. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app or you'd like to contact another service channel, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors