Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

iPad Pro 12.9 order confusion

[ Edited ]
kinkade

Hi, Hoping someone can give me some insight, I have had a 12.9 ipad pro on optus for just over two years and decided to order the new one when released. I called yesterday morning and was told the 12.9" ipad pro 256gb in space grey was in stock and as it was before midday if I ordered it I would receive it this morning (tuesday 13th) I wasnt in a rush but this info was volunteered by the onshore sales person.

The tracking info seemed pretty ambigous it stated "if your device is not in stock we will keep you up to date.....raincheck... " it also wasnt updating with picking or shipping info so i decided to call.

I have now been told that there isn't even an eta in the warehouse of when stock might arrive.

I cant fathom how you could go from delivery tomorrow to no eta at all in 24 hours.

Does anyone have any insights as to what might be going on and whether the onshore or offshore team have better data?

Thanks

Re: iPad Pro 12.9 order confusion

Shauna

Hey @kinkade - I think I've replied to you on another thread.

I'm quite disappointed to hear you were advised that you would receive the device almost asap. Although most of the time devices are delivered within the advised time frame, there may be factors that contribute to delays such as couriers & stock levels. 

We can check the stock levels if you like. Can you please send me your order number, full name and DOB via private message? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bisho95

Hi,

i have had this same issue and am told you don’t know when you will be in stock of the item. I am considering cancelling my order and looking to purchase elsewhere as I have no idea when I will get my device. 

My orger is for iPad Pro 3 512gb 12.9 inch space grey. 

Dan_C

@Bisho95, I've posted more info in this thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/iPad-Pro-3-order/m-p/503283#M11664

I'm going to follow up on stock levels and post an update back there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
71 Kudos
71 Kudos
57 Kudos
45 Kudos