Searching...

Mobile

iPad Air 2019 now available

Optus

The iPad Air is available from Optus stores and online now.

iPad Air 2019.png

What are your thoughts on Apple's new tablet?

Re: iPad Air 2019 now available

Yeldarb

Like everything Apple it's not the hardware that lets things down. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Paddylee

My 128gb Air 2 Cellular still runs great, has current apple iOS.

Wont need an upgrade at all, very happy with my October  2014 device. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

AlistarS

You don't like the design @Yeldarb ? Do you use it for gaming @Paddylee or just general browsing?

I'm looking to get the iPad Pro but just for the 12.9 inch screen size, I don't really need the specs. I'd be happy with the iPad Air with a bigger screen haha

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

No mate I think Apple make some of the best designed and engineered products on the market. Unfortunately I don't feel the same way about their software. I guess some people like being spoon fed and that's why iOS is still around. Smiley Tongue

Edit: Oh my one tip is to get one of those trendy covers that double as a stand. My wrists really suffer after 5 or 10 minutes holding the iPad or Tab 4 upright.

Paddylee

@AlistarS I play Bejewelled and thats about it.

Use if for streaming netflix etc on my 1+ hour commute on the train daily.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

avensis18

an old iPad pro 10'5 much better than this one. not complicated to know which to buy.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
128 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos