cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

theBondy
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm disappointed this has happened. As someone who lives...

I'm disappointed this has happened. As someone who lives in a rural area radio reception is not always the best of at all. But with iHeartRadio it was an easier and much better substitute and I was able to get it where ever I went. Now I don't know what else I will use.
0 Kudos
Luke_usa
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There seems to be an issue with the yescrowd forms. The s...

There seems to be an issue with the yescrowd forms. The subject line will not accept input! I have tried on my iphone and pc with different browsers.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Morning  ,  The issue has been raised with our devs, we'r...

Morning @Luke_usa , 

The issue has been raised with our devs, we're still waiting on an update. In the meantime, I'd try finding a similar existing thread and posting your question there. 

We're happy to get back to you there 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Gareth77
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iHeartRadio Update

Not sure if this has been on all contracts or only after a certain date, but my contract says this which does allow them to cancel things.
Which is understandable as contracts with other providers change all often and sometimes beyond their control of iHeart Radio doesn't want to stay with Optus etc.

"Special promotions and extras
This summary may not cover all special promotions or optional
extras you may select. Streaming and entertainment options
are available and charges may apply depending on your plan.
By signing up to a streaming or entertainment option, you agree
that it is subject to change at any time. We will try to give you
21 days’ prior notice of a change, however, this does not entitle
you to terminate your plan. Streaming or entertainment options
can be cancelled at any time; you just pay for these charges until
the end of that bill cycle and your plan will continue for the rest
of its term."
0 Kudos
Top Contributors