Searching...

Mobile

how to update a new account number

Zok

Hi Guys,

I just canceled my old mobile account, and purchased new one,I need to update my profile with my new account number.

Theres not much support from Optus,so Im wondering if someone has done this,wat's the best way of doing it?

Thank's everyone.

Re: how to update a new account number

[ Edited ]
10000000000GB

I think invariably, you have to get the "not much support" to move the new account into your my account.

Or, you can start a new My Account, with a new email address, whereup it asks for your phone number, and there's a 50% chance it doesn't crash while doing it.

Zok

I try to do that with new email address and as soon as I enter my dob.it freezez me out.

Smiley Mad

10000000000GB

It's a bug in the Javascript that has existed for years. You have to select white space with the mouse, before the yellow button works.

Classic Optus. Major bug stopping people working their website - they never notice.

Zok

Funny how Optus has so many bugs in the system,you'd think the telko's that provide you with latest internet and mobile technology would be up to date with their own websites.

I finaly managed to get someone on the chat,updated my details,just need to allow 24 hours,log in and everything should work fine.

Toomey

There's an option to "Link A Service" on the right hand side of your dashboard. I can see this has since been resolved but did you try this? Sorry no one from our end picked up your post sooner.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos