cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

how to get my money back after I recharge a wrong mobile phone number?

how to get my money back after I recharge a wrong mobile phone number?

This morning Friday 28/02/2020 I did recharge a wrong mobile phone number! how to get my money back ? I did phone to Optus and after waiting and telling them my story many times, they said NO, they did not want to pay me back, because that number is not under my name but different name! I post my question here but I'm not sure if any responsible people from Optus would read it. (Mobile number recharge: **hidden**

Optus Receipt: 44E24D4BF1604AE2979717BBBDA965CF).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: how to get my money back after I recharge a wrong mobile phone number?

I don't think you can get your money back and that's a bit logic cause you put a wrong number so it's your fault and not theirs.
Be more aware next time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: how to get my money back after I recharge a wrong mobile phone number?

Hi Thaidui,

burbigo1 has it right, that wouldn't be a reason to be able to get a refund. I think the main issue being a recharge and the included offers that come with it can't be transferred to the right service or removed either. And if it's not in your name either, the team aren't able to access the account if you aren't the account holder.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors