Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

how to check my prepaid balance

M4rksy

How do i check my optus prepaid mobile broadband device? 

Re: how to check my prepaid balance

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

If your modem has a built in sms feature in the administration area you can text the word "balance" as the subject to the number 9999 and you should get all the details. The administration area can normally be found at http://192.168.8.1 and the username and password both should be admin.

admin-sms.jpg

Aman_B

Hi @M4rksy - To check your Prepaid mobile broadband balance you can install My Optus App from play store/App store. Using the App you can recharge as well. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

M4rksy

Hi, thanks for the info. 

So my issue is i only have a Optus prepaid pocket wifi device and nothing else is with Optus so i can't SMS, call or even download the Optus app. I've been seraching everywhere on the Optus websites on how to check your balance but can't find anything helpful. 

What is the web address you go to that allows you to send SMS (or does that need an Optus service to do that also?) On Vodafone you are automactically directed to My Vodafone AC as soon as you are connected to a device and you can see what usgae and recharge straight away. I am finding Optus difficult to find my usage very frustrating.  

Solution

Ev_

Is the SIM card inside the modem with Optus? You'll need to log onto My Account to check your data usage. If you can send through your account details to us privately here or on Live Chat, we'll be able to assist you with the My Account registration.

Re: how to check my prepaid balance on my 4g wifi modem

skinz

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
77 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos