Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
miamoussa
New Contributor
New Contributor

how do i know of i have been approved ?

Hi I applied for a iPhone 8 plus and iPad 9.7 inch and received and email with a tracking number and a customer authority document containing 2.mobile numbers for the products I have applied for . Does this mean I have been approved for he devices Is there anyway of knowing for sure as I need this for work. Any help or advice would be much appreciated Kind regards Maria
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: how do i know of i have been approved ?

I would say you have been approved if they have given you a tracking number and phone numbers for the devices. You should have received confirmation of that in a text or email. Have you tried the tracking information on the link below to see what the status is?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/track-your-delivery?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1916&ty...

0 Kudos
Oak37
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: how do i know if I have been approved ?

0 Kudos
Oak37
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did you end up getting approved?

Did you end up getting approved?
0 Kudos
z_hook

Re: how do i know if I have been approved ?

Hey @Oak37,

Thanks for reaching out.

Once your order has been approved, you will recieve a text/email with your order number.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.