Searching...

Mobile

how can I send sms from computer

MarkStevenson

how can I send sms from computer

Re: how can I send sms from computer

Pete

Hey Mark Smiley Happy Click → http://msc.optuszoo.com.au/, either Register or Login and in Quick Links, click Send SMS via the Web. Let me know if you need a hand with anything else.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

JimmyT

I have followed the instructions, typed in the verification code, created a password and all I get is a "System failure" message.

Tried it with my wife's phone: different phone,  different PC - same result (or lack thereof).  What's happening?

Vicky

@JimmyT 

Apologies about the late reply there. Can I get you to confirm if you're still having trouble getting through? If you're still needing some assistance can you please chat to us here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

gs0001

Registered... but all I get when I try to log in is

Caught exception in NScreens::MSC::Controller::Root->index "Can't call method "username" on an undefined value at /home/NScreens-MSC/script/../lib/NScreens/MSC/Controller/Root.pm line 59."

AnneKera

You can send SMS from computer using various websites such as way2sms, afreesms, etc These all sites let the user send SMS using the computer but for that, you need to have the internet connection. If your computer is working slow or lagging then it may be due to malware in your system. If you want to get rid of this problem then you can contact at antimalware service executable and they will make your system work properly without lagging.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos