Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
n4397495
New Contributor
New Contributor

galaxy buds

Hi,

Ordered an S10 online 12/11/2019. I remember there being an offer for samsung earbuds on the optus website when I ordered them. I received an email confirming earbuds are included. I received the phone but not the earbuds. Forgot about it until now. Contacted optus via app chat. They have not got a record of the email or earbuds being included. I cannot post them a screenshot as the app does not allow it. Optus has also disabled chat on computers so I can't post it there either. Without going in to an optus store how can I get the ball rolling. Screenshot attached.

chat_LI.jpg

Regards,

Chris

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: galaxy buds

Hi n4397495,

Not sure if anything can be done about it now six months later but either way we're unable to assist here on this public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos