Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

duplicated order

knoxthepug

I ordered a sim only plan last Friday via online chat, the staff told me I will receive a confrimation letter when the order is confirmed. I did not receive an e-mail or SMS until Sunday, then I asked online and the member told me he did not find any order on me, therefore, I went to an optus store and sign a 12 month sim only plan. However, today I received another sim from startrack, before that I did not receive any information from optus, I think it is the order on Friday. I do not know what to do with it since I already signed a sim plan with you on Sunday.

Re: duplicated order

AlexRH

Oh yikes! That shouldn't have happened, get that it'd be a little confusing.

Would recommend getting in touch with our Sales Support team on 1300300562 (Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7.00pm) so we can follow this up for you and get to the bottom of it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
166 Kudos
108 Kudos
106 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos