Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Podsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

direct debit

I cannot set up direct debit for my mobile phone. I have tried for 4 or 5 days.  Keep getting the same error message , whcih is that direct debit cannot be set up at this time , try again later. Phone team say they no longer do direct debit over the phone, chat people can't help. I wanted not to go into a store, but...  Anyone else have trouble with direct debit?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: direct debit

Can't help with the online process but there should be a form you can print out and send in manually around here some where?

Google Optus direct debit form for the pdf

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Brock_E
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: direct debit

Thanks for getting in touch, @Podsa. I'm really sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced updating your direct debit.

Our privacy policy prevents us from taking your billing details through these platforms (including social media and Live Chat). If you haven't spoken with someone since posting, you can process a direct debit application form here. However, please keep in mind that you'll still need to settle any outstanding balances for your current billing period.

Alternatively, all the information you need to update your direct debit details are available at this handy link.

0 Kudos