cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Pissed_Off_
New Contributor

customer service team are hopeless

Hi Everyone

Ive had an ongoing billing dispute with Optus which has been going for 4 months now. I'Ve had the ombudsmen involved for 3 of those.

I am getting no resolution or barely a response from Optus. And have to constantly deal with getting phone service being restricted once a fortnight for a some of money they will not ever be getting from me.

Ive been in store on a few occasions and every time they simply put me on their phone to speak to another moron on the service team. The ombudsmen are sitting on there hands too.

Ive never dealt customer service this bad before. (And I used to have Dodo internet). Sick of being passed around and lied to.

Does anyone have advice on how to deal with this... or a contact at Optus who is competent?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: customer service team are hopeless

The customer service group in Adelaide are usually really good.  Go to an Optus store and demand to have contact with the CSG and they may be able to help you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor MichaelS58
New Contributor

Re: customer service team are hopeless

Wow I'm impressed that you got to speak to someone.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors