cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor lolnpeace
New Contributor

change of delivery address

my mobile device is on hold with star track due to the delivery address i put was a parcel point. so i wanna know how to change my delivery address? and is it possible to leave it with a nominated post office? thx!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: change of delivery address

Only Optus can alter the address and IFAIK customer service don't / can't track individual packages. The Optus process is that it will eventually bounce back to the Optus warehouse and will be sent out again from there. You can only try LIVECHAT and see if someone can either do the change or at least just cancel the delivery to get it moving again.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Once an order is submitted the delivery address cannot be changed. More info: Change delivery address

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

But can the order be fully cancelled? It sounds like this package is just sitting around somewhere waiting?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Generally, no. The customer would need to contact us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors