cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Idprint
New Contributor
New Contributor

cancelling order

Hi, 

Was on contract for 2 years on a phone plan & that finished. Optus did not contact me regarding new plans or phone offers (missed opportunity) so i did some research. The plan i was on since contract was for $89 for 9GB & unlimited phone calls. Saw Optus had an offer for $40 discounted to $30 for 15GB. BUT only for new customers. Well, being off contract I thought I would be a "new" customer. Turns out wrong. I got through to a salesperson on live chat who advised me that the only way to get the offer was to go to prepaid then back onto postpaid. This would apparently happen over 2 working days, one to get me across to "prepaid" then one day to get me back to postpaid - after i ordered the $30/15GB plan online. Well, that was LAST YEAR. All I have is a "temporary order number emailed back on the 30th after ordering on the 27th (Wed)

Contacted live chat but they could not help as they could not look up a temporary order number or help as I was a BUSINESS CUSTOMER, so advised me to call 1300 929 949

Called twice on the 2nd Jan, gave up after 45 min & 30 minutes

Called 3rd Jan, gave up after 94 minutes, no answer

Called 4th Jan, 75 minutes & 45 minutes, no answer

Called 5th Jan 65 minutes & still holding

So after being scammed by Mia Sphere live & still awaiting a refund and the above, i would like to cancel my order. 

How do i cancel my order without waiting any more than the 5 hours wasted already?

0 Kudos