Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
kezza4488
New Contributor
New Contributor

cancelled account invoice

I transferred from my optus sim only to another provider and I have now received an invoice for a cancelled account. I have no idea what this invoice is for and I cant access my old account as it's been cancelled

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Casey_YC

Re: cancelled account invoice

Hi there, @kezza4488 

Thanks for getting in touch about your billing query. 

It sounds like this could possibly be the final bill since the cancellation of the service. If you check the PDF of the bill, you should be able to see the dates on the bill that it's charging until and it should be the same as the date you transferred to the other provider. 

While you are now unable to access the My Optus App due to your account not being active with Optus, you should still be able to login to your My Account using the same login details as the app. 

This login  also has an option to chat to the Messaging team, once you are logged in. 

You would be able to load up the bill with the My Account site as well. 

If you are unable to log in to the My Account and you have a Social Media profile, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.