cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor spider1995
New Contributor

bundle discount

hi, do you still offer the $10 bundle discount?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: bundle discount

Doesn't look like it, at least it's not advertised. You can always call/chat and ask if there is an offer for existing customers though

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

No I think it was canned and the post below suggests that as well.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Has-the-10-Bundle-discount-has-been-canned/td-p/528123

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

It might make a comeback, you never know Smiley Wink

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Current bundle offers are found here: https://www.optus.com.au/shop/deals-bundles

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor JY8
New Contributor

Thank you Ray YC....I think that as you are an Optus staff member you need to answer the question....YES or NO and then reference your source. As a result your response is unclear as no answer given by respondents demonstrate certainty.

I have noticed that since I signed up for NBN in November 2018, Optus have taken away my $10 pm discount. I am not happy about this and therefore I will be taking this further. 

0 Kudos