Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

bundle discount

spider1995

hi, do you still offer the $10 bundle discount?

Re: bundle discount

SamSam

Doesn't look like it, at least it's not advertised. You can always call/chat and ask if there is an offer for existing customers though

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Yeldarb

No I think it was canned and the post below suggests that as well.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Has-the-10-Bundle-discount-has-been-canned/td-p/528123

Highlighted

Paddylee

It might make a comeback, you never know Smiley Wink

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Solution

Ray_YC

Current bundle offers are found here: https://www.optus.com.au/shop/deals-bundles

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JY8

Thank you Ray YC....I think that as you are an Optus staff member you need to answer the question....YES or NO and then reference your source. As a result your response is unclear as no answer given by respondents demonstrate certainty.

I have noticed that since I signed up for NBN in November 2018, Optus have taken away my $10 pm discount. I am not happy about this and therefore I will be taking this further. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
128 Kudos
98 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos