cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor JohnReynolds
New Contributor

block all kko store third party charges

how to get optus to block all kko store third party charges called and they can block them 1 by 1 after complaints I want all KKO store charges blocked all the time
3 Replies
New Contributor vinny
New Contributor

Re: block all kko store third party charges

Hi, I would like to know the same. I have no idea how these charges were incurred?

I never gave out my details, clicked yes to anything however charges of $9.74 show up on my bill per week.

I would happily accept the charges if I had agreed to some service however this is just out of the blue.

OPTUS PLEASE HELP.

Retired Employee Andy
Retired Employee

Hi @vinny, login to My Account > click on the mobile service you'd like to edit > Click the 'Settings' tab > Click 'Premium SMS Spend Control'

From there you can adjust the spend to $0 to stop any further charges.  For more info you can take a look at our help page here.

New Contributor littlepuss
New Contributor

Thanks for the tip - I have now blocked 3rd party content. My question is, how can a company such as KKO bill me in the first place when I never signed up for anything with them and never agreed to pay for anything from a 3rd party provider either. So how can it be legal for them to bill us for something we never agreed to? 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors