Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ando55
New Contributor
New Contributor

biller code and referance changed

Hi there. i have just received my monthly bill, in my name and about the average price fo previous months but the biller code and reference numbers are different to my account which i have had for over a decade. any idea of what this has happened?

Ando55

0 Kudos
4 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: biller code and referance changed

Hi @ando55,

Optus are currently migrating their billing platform to a new and improved version. 

Sounds like somethings gone wrong in your case.

I suggest you hop onto LIVECHAT and see if they can sort it out (for billing issues I suggest you do it during business hours)

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
GuyCS

Hey @ando55 - it does sound like you may have been migrated on to our new billing platform which would change the biller code listed on your bills. Have you received a new account number starting with '62'? 

If you'd like us to double check on this for you, please send me a private message with the following info and we'll take a look:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account/Service number:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
ando55
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey there and thank you for the responses. This answers my question perfectly. I was concerned that although the price on the invoice was correct, there may have been a problem elsewhere. So now I can replace my old

bpay info with my new Bpay info. On my internet banking. Time was of the essence as the payment due date had already passed.

Thank  you all again

ando55

0 Kudos
GuyCS

No worries at all @ando55

It's good to hear we were able to clear this up for you. Give us a shout if you have any other questions. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors