Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor vinnielo
New Contributor

awaiting confirmation email

Hi,

Seems like everyone have signed up for the $59 phone deal and I have too. Sign up online on 25th Dec and the operator didn't even provide me with a reference number. 3 days later, got nothing, and the next online sale operator told me there is a problem with the initial contract and sign me up again. Gave me a reference number S7249123 this time, but now 1 week later still no confirmation email. everytime i ask the online operator they just tell me to wait for 24-48 hours. And the staff at the optus shop said there are nothing they can do about online order?! Can someone please tell me how long shoud i be expecting to wait for this confirmation email? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: awaiting confirmation email

Hey Vinnie, the reference number you've got is for a Saved Sales Order. This most likely means your order was pending the credit check stage. You definitely should of been updated, but as so much time has passed now, we'll need to check what's happened here.

Please send me a private message with your full name, phone number and DOB. I will search my systems for more info and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors