cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

amaysim sim for data on optus x view

My amaysim sim works for calls on a new Optus x View phone but I can't get data. We have another optus phone X Vista and amaysim works just fine on it.  Does anyone know why I can't get data? Have tried all usual things like airplane mode/wifi on/off. thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: amaysim sim for data on optus x view

Hey there nettyvill,

Checking the APN settings sounds like the next troubleshooting step. Compare what is set in the X Vista. 

To check the network connection you are using, touch the Application tab on the Home screen, then go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names or Network operators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors