cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor lethal42
Contributor

alternatives to Optuszoo

Hi all,

Since OptusZoo has gone to god...does anyone know where one can obtain offers, ringtone games etc that 'zoo' used to make available (at a price).

It is clear that optus convaluted zoo (made it far more complex than neccessary) ...but has any reliable, trustworthy & (maybe) economical portal replaced it?

cheers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: alternatives to Optuszoo

When was the last time you were able to make content purchases via Optuszoo? I've been here for a few years now and Its functionality that I've never been exposed to. 

Depending on the make of your handset, you're best to make these sort of purchases via the Google Play, Apple App store or Windows app store. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor lethal42
Contributor

Re: alternatives to Optuszoo

G'day Dan,

Thanks for the note.

Been a contributor here for a while. However being in my 50's I do recall that optuszoo was content and competition based.

The content was ringtone and wallpapers and lots of other stuff.

I have a new samsung S8, and the stuff on google play is limited and google search result are dangerous.....spam and all sorts of stuff.

Hoped that someone out there had some positives experience for themes and ringtones...where google/playstore cannot.

Anyone?

Lethal42

0 Kudos
Top Contributors