cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

AirysDark
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

ZTE mobile modem problems

I need to know if there is some program so I can do a complete wipe of a ZTE mobile modem. When I do a factory reset. The message or sms sent to the device are still there. And I've been unable to access them for 4 days just says waiting....... When trying to assess them from a Web browser. It Only started happening 4 days ago. I was able to access them before that. And now more problems are happening, drop outs, connection light going red. Unable to check for updates now.

Is there anyway to fully wipe the damn thing.

Like connect it to my pc and use adb or something please help

I'll wait 12 hours for a reply if not.

I'll be flashing it with the original fw. unfortunately I can't find optus fw anyway. so I'll have to use the fw thats the device original fw before optus order it with there fw 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vicky
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: ZTE mobile modem problems

@AirysDark - Thanks for getting in touch with us. Since this post have you had a chance to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? If you're still needing a hand with this please chat to us here http://optus.com.au/livechat so we can follow this up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
AirysDark
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: ZTE mobile modem problems

After searching the internet. I have found the only way to save this pocket modem is to flash it with the non optus firmware. But the site that has it won'ts money witch I will not give them.

It sames that this ZTE MF920V firmware by optus has heaps of problems. Or the device was cheaply made and has burnt out. I own the zte mf910v by telsta. And it seems way better in its manufacturing. I've unlocked it and seems to be way faster more responsive.

I will speak to the live team. And if it requires me to send my device to them. The only place I'll be sending it is to the bin.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors