cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor RS74
New Contributor

Yobee scam

How can Optus allow an unauthorized company to add to my mobile bill? It's a scam and I will report it.  

21 Replies
New Contributor kb18587
New Contributor

Re: Yobee scam

Yep, same thing for me on this months phone bill. Very frustrated!

Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @RS74

Sorry to hear that. Have you been charged for premium SMS's? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Hammo088
New Contributor

I also just received charges for this yobee scam bull twice in one month. Even though when I set my account up in the optus shop with the lady I specifically said I didnt want 1300 charges when she was helping me set up my phobe and told me she could block them. 

I'll be having a argument with them I'm sure because I won't be paying the additional charges.

RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Hey Hammo088 - let me check this out for you. If you could please PM me through your full name, d/o/b and mobile number, I'll be able to escalate this to them and organise a call back to further investigate. Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Nellemk
Occasional Contributor

The Same thing is showing up on my bill. I am far from impressed and will be reporting it if it is not taken off my bill. I am a loyal customer and my bills are payed months in advance. So I am not happy I am being ripped off by a scam on my bill

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @Nellemk we'd be happy to assist with this if you could please send through the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor steve411
New Contributor

Yep same happened to me Yobee and TV Pass UnLtd.

This unbelievable how are we even mean't to pay out phone bills with these types of charges.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor steve411
New Contributor

can someone from optus please help me remove these charges from my account

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Nellemk
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I have sent my details

0 Kudos