Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

Yobee scam

RS74

How can Optus allow an unauthorized company to add to my mobile bill? It's a scam and I will report it.  

Re: Yobee scam

kb18587

Yep, same thing for me on this months phone bill. Very frustrated!

DJ83x

Hi @RS74

Sorry to hear that. Have you been charged for premium SMS's? 

Hammo088

I also just received charges for this yobee scam bull twice in one month. Even though when I set my account up in the optus shop with the lady I specifically said I didnt want 1300 charges when she was helping me set up my phobe and told me she could block them. 

I'll be having a argument with them I'm sure because I won't be paying the additional charges.

Pete

Hey Hammo088 - let me check this out for you. If you could please PM me through your full name, d/o/b and mobile number, I'll be able to escalate this to them and organise a call back to further investigate. Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Nellemk

The Same thing is showing up on my bill. I am far from impressed and will be reporting it if it is not taken off my bill. I am a loyal customer and my bills are payed months in advance. So I am not happy I am being ripped off by a scam on my bill

PhilC

Hi @Nellemk we'd be happy to assist with this if you could please send through the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil.

steve411

Yep same happened to me Yobee and TV Pass UnLtd.

This unbelievable how are we even mean't to pay out phone bills with these types of charges.

steve411

can someone from optus please help me remove these charges from my account

Nellemk

Thank you, I have sent my details

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
36 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos
11 Kudos
9 Kudos