cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Witchbitch
New Contributor

Yobee - MIA Sphere Live

I received my bill and saw this.  I did not subscribe to this.  I rang the helpline and my number isn't in that service. I rang Optus and they only refunding me $14.00.  I think they should refund me all of it.

Content Services not included in current plan benefit
Date Time           Number    Service Description        Supplier Type                S/R Helpline                 Amount
22 Nov 12:54pm                 Yobee MIA                     Sphere Live P/O            1300724406                  6.36
29 Nov 12:54pm                  Yobee MIA                     Sphere Live P/O            1300724406                 6.36
06 Dec 12:54pm                  Yobee MIA                     Sphere Live P/O             1300724406                6.36
13 Dec 12:54pm                  Yobee MIA                     Sphere Live P/O             1300724406                6.36
4 Records $25.44

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yobee - MIA Sphere Live

Yes I think they should as well. Do you know if they reduced your exposure to these clowns by reducing you spend to zero? If they didn't it might pay to have a read of the link below.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/managing-third-party-content-spend-control?requestType=N...

RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Thanks for touching base, @Witchbitch. I'm really sorry to hear about the charges you've incurred for Premium SMS. If you haven't already, I'd advise reducing your Content Services spend down to $0 in My Account to prevent future charges as per the suggestion and of @Yeldarb here.

If you'd like to dispute the current charges, you can log a dispute with our Billing team via Live Chat or by calling 133937. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Witchbitch
New Contributor

Yes they did, the girl at Optus said she would do that and I checked it was down to 0

0 Kudos
Top Contributors