Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes Crowd error message

I have seen the message below a few times when trying to browse to the Yes Crowd.

"Request Entity Too Large The requested resource /optus/ does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit."

Windows 10 Pro, Opera Browser, Mobile Braodband Service and Huawei B818.

Any ideas on what the issue maybe please?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yes Crowd error message

I suspect it may be a browser issue. Opera was an excellent browser if a minimal install was required but I don't know how it stacks up to modern websites these days. Have you had the opportunity to try another browser?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi YeldarbOpera is now Chrome based and apart from this have not seen any other issues. I use Opera for Banking, streaming, works well. Thank you for the reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Yes I like Opera as I have used it myself many times over the years. The specific GET request error is something I have seen when uploading files too large however given you are just browsing it can't be that. I do know this new forum layout still has its quirks as I get many errors myself. I can only suggest you try Chrome as by all reports that is the recommended browser for this forum.

Edit: Possibly a post on the Opera forum would be more beneficial.

https://forums.opera.com/ 

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Tigers1719,

Firstly, thanks for all your contributions to Yes Crowd over the last few weeks that I've read.

I'm sure the customers asking questions were grateful for the help you've provided.

With regards to the issue you've raised, you are the first (and so far only) person to report this. 

I/we use many browsers here but Opera isn't one used at work so I do suspect it is Opera browser related.

Keep us posted.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Ray_YC  @Yeldarb 

I was having a speed issue with my Wireless Broadband for the last couple of days.
The Speed would drop off dramatically after a couple of hours. I rang support this evening and the Tech was excellent.
I described the issue and the steps I had taken to remedy the issue.  He performed a High Level Rebuild, I will monitor to see if there is any great major speed drop off and the other bonus I can now log into Yes Crowd without having to use a VPN.

A big Thank you to Optus Support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That is really excellent, thanks very much for letting us know Tigers1719! ☺️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors