cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd - What is your favourite app?

Hi Yes Crowd,

Yours truly is going to do a long overdue phone upgrade this weekend to the S10. It must have been Kara_YC's review!

Part of this will be searching for new apps to play with, who better to ask than our Community for what their favourite app is? Especially the not so common ones. Let me know by leaving a comment Smiley Happy

I just recently found out about the Rain Parrot app (Apple only though, I'll still have one of those also) and it looks like it will definitely come in handy with my cricket season about to start.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Jamallandit
Occasional Contributor

Re: Yes Crowd - What is your favourite app?

l like Feedly app. 😉

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Flight Radar 24 is my favourite - do love to watch the planes (and I do subscribe to the yearly gold package to get more info etc).

Once I get my "iPhone 11 Pro Max" I may get a new fav app, but until then as above Smiley Happy 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I agree with @Paddylee  in that flight radar 24 is my favourite app. I love knowing what is flying around me and what might be a good photo opportunity  

Top Contributors