cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor pauiieee
New Contributor

Xs max in progress

I was just wondering if anyone knows about an order in progress? I spoke to someone today and verified my address and status of my order, i looked today and it says both phone and sim are “in progress oct 3”, that’s tomorrow though. So i’m confused, does that mean it’ll be shipped tomorrow? Thanks x

0 Kudos
6 Replies
New Contributor AbdallahT
New Contributor

Re: Xs max in progress

My order XS Max start showing ( IphnXSMX Completed, Oct 1) ! weired I haven't received anything 

placed order on Wednesday 26/09/18

received confirmation with tracking number on 01/10/18

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Hi guys, could you confirm your order numbers? I'll try and get an update

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor AbdallahT
New Contributor

27533965A

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Thanks @AbdallahT, looks like we're waiting on stock to be allocated to your order, I can't provide a time frame, you'll get an SMS notification when the status changes

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor pauiieee
New Contributor

26073209A

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

We're waiting for stock on 26073209A too @pauiieee, so I can't give an indication on when it will go out. Sorry the tracking site gave you the wrong impression, please stay tuned for SMS updates 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors