Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JOHA73
New Contributor
New Contributor

XS Max Iphone faults.

Hi - anyone having trouble with the XS Max. Mine is continuing to turn off at random times and turns itself back on again. I did a reset on it this morning, all going well. Just now it completely shut down and i had to restart it again. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: XS Max Iphone faults.

@JOHA73  
I entered the symptoms into Dr Google and the symptoms are common.
https://www.iphonetopics.com/iphone-xs-and-xs-max-randomly-turns-off-or-shuts-off/ 

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
JOHA73
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for that. I’ve tried all of those. It’s just done another update. Hoping this stops.
JOHA73
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still happening. So frustrating. Hopefully someone at optus today can help me. That's where i got the phone from. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Joha73,

Please refer to our help and support page for what steps to take: Mobile Device Repair

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
JOHA73
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks I’ve tried all the trouble shooting options available. It’s now also draining the battery at a quick rate. When I can I’ll come into store
0 Kudos