Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wrpng pre paid SIM bought/supplied

I purchased $30 prepaid SIM which was an online special for $15 p.m. for 3 recharges. The "next day" delivery took 4-5 days (Covid-19 was given as reason). As I am attempting to activate I notice it has no unlimited call info appearing to be a Data only SIM which is not what I wanted. Delivery note details "Optus $30 OMB Triple S7M 2017 OL" I also note I cannot check the "keep my number" option. Please advise as I have spent money & appears have not received what I paid for/intended. Please advise.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Wrpng pre paid SIM bought/supplied

Hi ASP-42,

Please Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts:

. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos