cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Nette9
New Contributor

Wrong number keeps coming up in app

I used my app to pay for a recharge for my sons mobile and since then when I log in it only shows his number and not my number. This makes it difficult to track what I am doing and I’m the one on a plan so I can’t check if I have gone over data or anything I have to just wait for my bill to come out. This never used to happen when I paid his recharge through the app. I even tried removing it and then re downloading it  does anyone know how to fix if

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Wrong number keeps coming up in app

There may have been an upgrade performed impacting your service(s).

Are you able to Add the Prepaid Service in My Account to then be able to view it in the App?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Nette9
New Contributor

the app only shows the prepaid number I want it to show the post paid one.  I used the app to pay my sons prepaid account once and now it won't go away when I log in it only shows this account so I can't find any details of my post paid account

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

When you tap on the menu in the top left hand corner, your services appear. If your Postpaid service doesn't appear, you'll need to try to add it following the steps in the link in the original response.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors