cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor JuliaK
New Contributor

Wrong Plan Added to My Account

Dear Optus

I am hoping a moderator can respond to this message because I have had no luck getting this sorted with your customer service over the phone.

My previous plan had expired on 29 March 2018 and I purchased OppoA73 on 28 April 2018 to update my plan to the $40 - 15 GB online special plan. I received my new phone on 2 May 2018 without a sim card so I went into a physical Optus store to get it sorted out. After calling your customer service 3 times my new sim was activated and I was reassured that the new plan was processed. I have since gone into my account and realised that for some reason my original order was cancelled and instead of the adding the $40 - 15 GB plan that was adverstised and I signed up for, Optus customer service has added a $40 - 500MB data plan to my account. I have called optus customer service and they have told me that they would sort it out but nothing has been done. I am really confused why it has been so difficult to process my order per what I actually ordered. Can someone from Optus team please respond and help me out because if it is not resolved promplty I will have no choice but to make a formal complaint to ACCC and Telecommunication Ombudsman.

Optus customer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
New Contributor JuliaK
New Contributor

Re: Wrong Plan Added to My Account

I have been able to get a hold of someone to look into this and looks like Optus is working on sorting this out.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors