New Contributor

Wifi talk

Has wifi talk officially finished? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Wifi talk

Hey @Tazziemickdevil - WiFi Talk was made unavailable from the 28th of September of this year I'm afraid. Apologies for any inconvenience.

For more information, please visit our YesCrowd article here

If you have a compatible smartphone, however, WiFi Calling is still available. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

unfortunately i have a LTE phone and I cannot get reception at home, or at work,. only on the street. My Mrs is pregnant with twins and feels very uncomfortable at night out on the street. Thanks once again OPTUS

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Tazziemickdevil - I can see why you'd feel a little uncomfortable trying to use your device at night on the street! This shouldn't be the case, apologies.

Can you please PM me with your full address? If it's quite bad, we can look into other options. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos