cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor no-undies
Occasional Contributor

Wifi issues

Since optus replaced our modem, the fetch tv has stopped working on the iPads. I have been trying for 5 weeks to get help from Optus and still nothing. All I get told is it’s the wifi on the modem causing the problem but no one seems to be able to help.I have logged many faults and been through so many technical people and still nothing. Can anyone help

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Occasional Contributor lanegd01
Occasional Contributor

Re: Wifi issues

I'm having similar issues. It seems that a dual band modem is needed. Optus agreed to supply a new modem. Then sent me exactly the one I had. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply, have you had any luck with getting a different modem yet or are you still stuck with the two, thanks Tim 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor lanegd01
Occasional Contributor

Another 1/2hr on the phone today. They are shipping another modem. They don't want the other two back. No wonder it cost so much.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, looks like I will also spend while on the phone too and go through all the usual to get somewhere.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@no-undies, I'm happy to go in and see whether there's anything I can identify. 

Fill out the template below and send that through via PM.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:
Account number:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos