Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Why no Windows 10 app?

AussieDen

I'm thinking of moving from an Android tablet to a tablet running Windows 10 but can't find any Optus Apps for Win 10, i.e. My Optus, Optus Sport, am I looking in the wrong place or have they still not been developed (seen earlier posts from 2-3 years ago)??

Re: Why no Windows 10 app?

Paddylee
You can always use the web version, no need for an app when its just a shell to the web version anyway.
Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

djh53

How do I download the web version of the My Optus app - assuming there is a web vwersion?

Paddylee

Its just the optus website - click login at top of page

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

AussieDen

You can download the app from Play Store.

Paddylee

As this thread is about Windows 10 and not Android its only the browser based version (which has more info anyway)

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos