Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why is the plan listed on my order email different to the plan I actually ordered online?

I just ordered a new SIM only plan via the Optus website(see image below), however the email I just received about this order says that it is a 12G plan not a 14G plan.(see other image below)

Is this an issue - or have Optus just diddled me out of 2G of data for the next 12 months?

simplan01.png

simplan02.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Why is the plan listed on my order email different to the plan I actually ordered online?

If you mean the "12M" thats just showing the 12 month contract.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Why is the plan listed on my order email different to the plan I actually ordered online?

Hey @IanGlenx

I'm just checking in to make sure this has been resolved? If you open the Critical Information Summary sent to you, it should look like this and show 14GB of data. If it is different, please us a private message and we'll help you resolve this 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos