cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why is my bill higher than my monthly plan?

My bills are over $85 every bill, I am on a $85 plan. Why is this so? Please rectify my bill. Tanya.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Billing.

I dont really understand your question and your issue, could you give more details and explain a bit better, please ?

TweakBox  word counter  Tutuapp 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

What does your bill say you are being charged for?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi tanyribbon,

I see you made a duplicate post soon afterwards correcting it to say you're on a $85 plan and the bill is around $100 and you want to know why.

As this is a public forum, we don't have visibility of customer accounts.

Your bill should have a pretty clear explanation on it as to why it is higher. If it's $15 the first thing that comes to mind is could be a late payment fee? It would say this on the bill.

Other reasons include you've exceeded your plan's inclusions, used plan exclusions, other fees, etc.

If you still aren't sure why, please contact Optus directly for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

$15 account charges!! My plan is $86. I was paying $86 when I signed up!! This is very dishonest!!! Get these charges off my bill or I will go somewhere else!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Did/do you pay the bill late?

This is an online forum, we don't have access to your account here. Please refer to the above response on how to contact Optus if you'd like to dispute the account charge.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Why is my bill higher than my monthly plan?

why is my bill higher than monthly plan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Why is my bill higher than my monthly plan?

Many possible reasons. Have you looked at your bill as the charges are usually listed?
0 Kudos